Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

My ideal organized kitchen.....

This is what my ideal kitchen looks like.

Pinned Image

This is what my kitchen really looks like. Please don't tell anyone. Do you see why Pinterest is my best friend right now! I knew before I saw that pic that I wanted a more organized space but I didn't know how much.





And here is the finished....well life is a work in progress and so is my home, but this is what I have done so far!




Now doesn't that look much better! I just wish I had white cabinets. But for a rental house in a border town this will just have to do. Although, shelf liners would be a nice touch. In the next house for sure. 




I found these labels here. I edited them, printed on regular white paper and attached with contact paper. I used plastic ware and mason jars to store it all. I thought of using label stickers but I am a messy cook and I thought they should be covered. Also, this was much more thrifty!

Oval Labels





2 comments:

  1. Jenny-- I'm so pleased to find your new blog! I love the labels for the pantry. I was just thinking that I need to get it together in mine. It can be hard to organize/decorate in what I think of as a temporary place-- thanks for the motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found it too! And commented my first comment! I know how you feel about temporary homes...we lived here for 7 months and I finally decided to put pictures up. It just feels better when things are just so. Your home is where your heart is!

    ReplyDelete